jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
- Experience in administration desirable but not required.
- They work with a number of high-profile clients across the world and support them with their business…
€25,000 a year
- The role is an initial contract of 6 months with great progression opportunities and excellent benefits.
- The role involves the management of key accounts and…
€27,000 - €30,000 a year
- The role would suit a candidate with a customer centric outlook and is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing company in the financial…
€25,000 - €35,000 a year
- Identifying and understanding customers’ history and current circumstances and evaluating appropriate proposals.
- Good sense of MS office.
€25,000 a year
- This is an opportunity to begin your career in an organisation with excellent progression routes.
- For this role, you must have a great can-do attitude, strong…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events.
- Experience of Microsoft office including Excel and prior…
€26,000 - €27,000 a year
- If you have experience in customer service from an office or retail background or are a recent graduate seeking to develop your career with a prestigious global…
- Review and process large volumes of requests through online tools and systems.
- This role requires strong administration skills and high attention to detail.
€9 an hour
- To assist implementing best practice complaints management across all countries of operations.
- To feed the pricing/business & product development and product…
€30,000 a year
- You will manage a number of key business accounts and you will coordinator the financial details on each account.
- Support in training new staff members.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.