jobs in Donabate, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- SEO and SEM, driving global content strategy and marketing activities for our…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Personal ambition, initiative and drive.
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- Plans and manages the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the throughout the project duration until close…
- We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders.
- Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard work flying off the shelves for yourself.
- Curious, enthusiastic and, it goes without saying, super…
- In order to succeed in this role you will need to be results orientated and driven to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, Experience in…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Operating confirmed programmes including communicating with the overseas client and product suppliers…
- Successful experience in change management in a large or complex organisation with particular emphasis on delivering enterprise software implementation projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.