jobs in Donnybrook, County Dublin
You refined by:
- 12 months experience in technical support in either a corporate or retail environment is desirable, but not necessary.
- Have authorization to work in Ireland.
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration.
- Front of office duties (answering telephone and door).
- This job description is intended to give the post holder…
€12.30 an hour
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Please be advised this is a temporary contract role of 1 - 2 months.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Enrolled in full time education at master’s level or undergraduates in the penultimate year of degree in one of the following areas: Business, Accounting,…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
€13.21 an hour
- You will also need to make the education requirement of five passes at leaving cert level to include English and Maths at ordinary level or alternatively hold a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.