jobs in Donnybrook, County Dublin
You refined by:
Senior Project Manager (undo)
- Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered.
- Ability to establish a strong relationship with key stakeholder across…
- You will gain significant experience of the technologies and businesses involved across Citi applications, giving you exposure to new and existing methodologies…
- Knowledge of some of following - Swift messaging, API’s, Kafka, Micro-services, UXP design, Fund Accounting platforms (such as Global Invest One).
- Provide project / program reporting including overall performance of the project / program and project completion documentation.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Key Tasks include: Project management and co-ordination of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR), Planning and Environmental Consideration Reports …
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role.
- University degree or equivalent experience in related area.
- AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation of projects from end to end including all phases of the project life cycle while incorporating SDLC practices that are…
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project.
- This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager capable of running their own large scale projects from feasibility stage through to delivery and completion.
Reperio Human Capital
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- You must be able to show very strong client facing experience working with high profile clients and the ability to manage numerous competing concurrent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.