jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- We work with some of the World’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their…
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
€10.51 an hour
- Fully paid Induction Training – classroom and practical.
- You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store.
- A generous clothing allowance, because you love to wear Superdry.
- Eager to share and learn.
- We are able to accommodate school hours, early or late shifts along with weekend working.
- With a desire to learn, work hard and be part of globally successful…
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop.
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed.
- P/T - 16 hrs per week.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.