jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Our people have a passion for serving up 100% guest satisfaction, and love to truly connect with everyone.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food &…
- We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful products, innovative designs…
- You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either.
- You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play.
€10 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- Ideally some previous experience in a retail/optical or customer service environment.
- You’ll also get involved with booking eye examinations, completing eye…
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Your to-do list includes:
- Responsible for the cleaning of areas in the hotel including, but not restricted to lobby, back office, stairways, restaurant and bar floor, public and staff…
- UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local expertise in each market with UPS's international strength and high quality…
- You will be available to work during the day, late evenings & 3 out of 4 weekends.
- Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
Levi Strauss & Co.
- As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.