jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
Eden Recruitment (undo)
North Dublin, County Dublin
- A wonderful opportunity to train for an Accounting Technician Diploma and have ALL your course and exam fees paid as well as earn a salary with a a large…
- The perfect candidate will love a fast-paced working environment, rejoice in fine tuning details and seamless organisation, communicate clearly and with…
- Demonstrated ability to work across engineering and UX teams while effectively managing stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience in…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€31,000 a year
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service & Accounting to address any payment.
- Assist management with implementation of new policies and procedures.
€33,900 - €34,000 a year
- Technologically savvy – ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with.
- Relocation assistance – up to €2,000.
- Support the team in creating and distributing marketing material (external and internal communications, emails, social media posts) to promote our events and…
€12 an hour
- If you have office, administration, reception, secretary, EA/PA experience and are looking for short/long term temporory roles in Dublins city centre – you have…
- Minimum 1+ year/s bar or waiting experience, able to deliver a high level of service in a busy working environment.
- Max 2/3 shifts approx available per week.
€60,000 a year
- *Please note this is a contract initially until March 2020**.
- The MyHR Consultant is responsible for providing guidance on a range of employment matters…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,000 - €45,000 a year
- Keep a close eye on our FX trading, stock borrowing, corporate action movements and FTT/tax collection/payment processes.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.