jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Act as an escalation point for client queries that arise, monitoring through to completion.
- 3rd level education with an accounting/finance or business…
- Proven project management skills (no formal accreditation required).
- BA/BS or at least 3 years’ equivalent experience.
- *This is a 10-month contract**.
- Ability to develop and implement systems of operation.
- A degree in Hotel Management.
- High level of commercial and financial knowledge including budgeting and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- At year-end, supervise the changeover in membership categories and renewals plus printing of membership certificates for “direct debit” and paid up members at…
- In addition to being organized, structured and creative, you possess the strong business judgement and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of…
- Direct experience using social media to grow a small business is desired, including familiarity with solutions such as Pages, Ads, Targeting and Measurement.
- Minimum 1+ year/s bar or waiting experience, able to deliver a high level of service in a busy working environment.
- Max 2/3 shifts approx available per week.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service & Accounting to address any payment.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that customers are provided with world class…
- *Please note that the role may require some flexibility in terms of working hours as the role involves collaboration with international teams (8 hrs per day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.