jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€24,500 a year
- Salary: 24,500 + generous language allowance.
- Fluency in one of the following: Dutch/Finish/Danish/Norwegian/Hebrew.
- Fixed Income/Fundamental Analyst duties:
- If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.
- IELTS (overall band score 7).
€28,000 a year
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies.
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online…
€28,000 a year
- Shift hours with shift allowance.
- Offline review: Working Knowledge on ability to review user generated content and decide whether it’s compliant with policy.
- Support training initiatives by creating, updating, deploying, and testing web-based content using an internal content management system (CMS).
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation.
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- The perfect candidate will love a fast-paced working environment, rejoice in fine tuning details and seamless organisation, communicate clearly and with…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Math or equivalent related education and relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience…
- Another language in addition to English would be preferable but is not essential.
- For this role you must have the following:
- Strong excel skills and PowerPoint.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.