jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
Eden Recruitment (undo)
- The cumulative amount of funding shown on the report as paid by the client is correct and by the cut-off date for the current reporting period is in agreement…
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organisation.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The tasks carried out on a regular basis will include the following:
- Responsible for managing the employee benefits processes.
- Salary: €30-€40k DOE.
- BA/BE/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- The ideal candidate must have 4+ years of experience managing forums, social channels, and local communities…
- The ideal candidate will have event / hospitality operations experience at major international events.
- Experience in event / hospitality operations at major…
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation.
€40,000 - €60,000 a year
- Proficient business use of the full Microsoft 2013 suite, social and Word Press content management tools and Google Analytics and social media online monitoring…
- Proven experience working across various levels of the organisation while building trust and fostering collaboration with stakeholders.
Dublin West, County Dublin
€24,500 a year
- Salary: 24,500 + generous language allowance.
- Fluency in one of the following: Dutch/Finish/Danish/Norwegian/Hebrew.
- Fixed Income/Fundamental Analyst duties:
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- The ideal candidates will have at a minimum 3 – 4 years’ Defined Contribution and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.