jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
Eden Recruitment (undo)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Math or equivalent related education and relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience…
- Ensure high quality campaign performance, leverage ad-serving reporting and insights to enable future sales & in the moment inventory upsells.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- The ideal candidates will have at a minimum 3 – 4 years’ Defined Contribution and/or…
€43,160 a year
- Good knowledge and understanding of Technical recruitment.
- Sourcing active and passive candidates from databases, networking and research methods.
- Excellent organizational skills and project management capabilities – able to manage project plans, timelines, costs effectively.
- Insurance qualification or working towards insurance qualification desirable;
- Respond timely and accurately to requests made to the underwriting team while…
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Strengthen current processes over ensuring the accuracy of CRA returns, by building a submission reconciliations process.
- *This is a six-month contract**.
€40,000 - €43,000 a year
- *Please note this is a 11 months Contract **.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization)…
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- If you meet the criteria please apply below or if you would like more information please our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.