jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Insurance qualification or working towards insurance qualification desirable;
- Respond timely and accurately to requests made to the underwriting team while…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- You should have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Support of mobile devices and software to include Airwatch, PingID etc (iPad, iPhone, Android).
€43,000 - €44,000 a year
- Responsible for finding unique candidates and guiding them through the hiring process and introducing them to the magic of this organisation.
€43,160 a year
- Good knowledge and understanding of Technical recruitment.
- Sourcing active and passive candidates from databases, networking and research methods.
€40,000 - €43,000 a year
- *Please note this is a 11 months Contract **.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization)…
- Produce accurate complex fund valuations within set deadlines following documented procedures under the current operating model.
- Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland – we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and…
- Suggest improvements and enhancements in relations to tasks and systems to continuously improve the team processes.
- Job Title: Custody Senior Administrator.
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
- Someone who’s been actively involved in running payroll, filing returns…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.