jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- A relevant third level qualification is desirable for this post.
- Providing support to project teams for project implementations and upgrades.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Experience with e-commerce, ERP or CRM systems is a distinct advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate business…
- Experience with the following systems is also desirable: Mainframe, MVS Operating System, TSO, SDSF, FileAid, ENDEVOR and MS SQL Server.
- In depth knowledge and experience in a Business Analysis role driving change within an organisation essential at a fairly complex level.
- Develop and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements,…
- University degree or diploma in related field or equivalent professional training and experience.
- Xperience in leading the requirement analysis for new systems,…
- User-centric web designs for all screen sizes.
- Primary and Secondary User Research.
- Exposure to the following: Excel, JIRA, Process Mapping, RACI charts and general process improvement tools and techniques.
- Great location on Luas line.
- Proven track record (min 3 yrs.) in Business Analysis, across a variety of projects, that involved all the above accountabilities, knowledge and skills.
- Ensure the project stays on track, within budget and is delivered to a high standard, managing risks and issues as they arise as well as spotting areas for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.