jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€67,659 - €82,563 a year
- Fixed Term Contract (minimum 9 months).
- Provide advice and expertise on commercial financial support and investment matters by engaging and communicating with…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- With a City Centre Head Office and branches throughout the country, they are proud to offer employees career paths with stability, long-term growth, and a…
€500 - €600 a week
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor performance and summarize progress of a project.
- High IT affinity in general, i.e. ability to quickly gain top…
- To validate if payments have been made on payment due dates as set by the previous agent, negotiating strong promises to pay with clients and to determine the…
- The ideal candidate would have the following competencies;
- Daily activities for the role include;
- The role offers a dynanic and challenging environment where…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- Our client is looking for an addition to their fast growing team in Dublin.
- Execute an event program strategy including, a clear understanding of regional…
- Leading social media company hiring a Procure to Pay Analyst.
- Work with Business units and BPO partners to resolve payment related issues, coordinate root cause…
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal and telephone communication skills in English + market language specified.
- Travel Management - Travel planning/scheduling and booking, ensuring preferred flights, hotels and transfers are in place, in addition to organisation of VISA's…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.