jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- No degree required but being familiar with the tech environment would be an advantage.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay…
€250 - €300 a day
- Our public sector client are currently looking for an experienced Content Designer on a daily rate contract for an initial 6-months with a view to regular…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Self-starter with strong time management, good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
€350 - €400 a week
- This Dublin City Centre Software Services company are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their customer success strategy team on a part time contract (20…
- Large meeting support: Coordination of meetings that require GM, CVP, and above participation.
- Candidate must have ability to prioritize work and complete…
€300 - €350 a day
- Build customer P&L models and business cases taking a lead role in planning and forecasting to aid prioritisation and inform strategies across the organisation.
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification) minimum of 5 passes in 5 ordinary level subjects including Maths and English.
€500 - €600 a week
- If the above is of interest and you belive you are a good fit for the role please apply with an up to date CV.
- €500 - €600 pd.
- Highly skilled in SQL & Teradata.
- This is a contract role for 6 months commencing January 2020, working 5 days a week.
- Manage German content & creative localization projects with translation…
€250 - €300 a day
- The individual will also be responsible for assessing, developing and implementing knowledge strategies across the group.
- €250 - €300 pd.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.