jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- 23 days paid annual leave plus 9 Bank Holidays per year.
- Open to learning new technical skills across our current & future customer relationship management…
- They will aid the business in identifying and breaking down the current state of their business processes and create As Is maps.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Part time accounts assistant wanted for leading property company based in Dublin city centre.
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organisational skills.
- ICSA qualified with 7 to 10 years previous experience working in a company secretarial function either in professional practice or in a multinational…
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification) minimum of 5 passes in 5 ordinary level subjects including Maths and English.
- Assist the clients on completion and reviews, raising deficiencies and opportunities helping them establish operational risk process.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- You will be working as part of a high-performance team, specialising in advising clients in all areas of Life and Income Protection Insurance following…
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the defined projects (ie.
- This person will be the coordinator between multiple projects aligned to the…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Work with internal Statutory Accounting and Tax teams to prepare group financial statements and audit support documentation to ensure smooth close of year end…
- You will partner with some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world, introducing security, efficiency and exceptional experience into their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.