jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
€10.34 an hour
- 3 Month fixed term contract - 20 Hours per week - Shifts to include days, evenings & weekends.
- Happy to help, eager to learn and just a little bit obsessed with…
€10.34 an hour
- Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up displays, and making sure your store looks great.
- A good home for everyone.
€26,000 - €28,000 a year
- The successful candidate(s) will gain valuable experience of our operations processes serving our ESB Energy customers and supporting the Customer Service and…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
€22,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- No degree required but being familiar with the tech environment would be an advantage.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay…
- Application Details: Please email 1 copy of your current CV to: Post: Ms.
- Informal Enquiries: Elizabeth Cullen – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 01 2115147.
- Support the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications currently used to include Exchange, SharePoint, Excel, Word etc.
- You’ll share and celebrate your successes, and identify best practice across local stores, to ensure that outstanding customer care is always provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.