jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
- Poundland & Dealz are bucking the trend on the high street and as the UK and Ireland's largest Discount Retailer we are enjoying strong performance despite the…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- Joining us as a Christmas Customer Advisor is a great opportunity, whether it’s your first job and you’re looking to gain some valuable experience over the…
- Register the guests and take payment.
- We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and…
Levi Strauss & Co.
- As part of LS&Co. you will be entitled to some incredible benefits, competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work for an iconic brand.
- There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have…
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Are you super charged and a neat freak?
€10.10 an hour
- You will help to keep the store neat, full of our product and visually attractive.
- In this role you’ll be providing outstanding service to customers by offering…
- Samuel stores you’ll see our knowledgeable team members devote their days to sharing and celebrating special life-changing moments with our customers.
- You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either.
- You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.