jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
- Accounts Payable: Process vendor invoices in SAP system, ensure correct cost centre allocation, process payment run, deal with queries and reconcile to vendor…
- Month end and year end analysis and review of accounts.
- Maintain efficient business administration processes to ensure accounts payable invoices are entered in…
David Kennedy Financial Consulting
- An interest in digital marketing and website development is desirable but not essential.
- Assisting accountants with client audits, accounts, tax returns,…
- Appointment to this role is subject to the candidate’s eligibility to work in Ireland, without any restrictions.
- The main duties will include;
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- For more info see www.wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
- Reconcile statements and produce payment runs.
- Part professional qualification or looking to pursue…
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- In return you will receive a salary of €30,000.
- You will work in a close knit environment with experienced and receive exceptional support for your development…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Health Insurance after 6 months.
- Based in central Dublin, this role will suit a candidate with a background as an accounts assistant looking to develop within a…
HRM Executive Recruitment
€35,000 a year
- Experience in an accounts/administration role for at least 2 years is desirable but not necessary.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with contributing to…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts.
- There will also be a varied range of administration tasks that need to be carried out, e.g. warranty…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.