jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
Business Analyst (undo)
€48,468 - €65,543 a year
- In addition, applicants must possess the following:
- Application forms are available from the DCU Current Vacancies (Open Competitions) website at.
- Third level degree, with a strong academic record (requirement).
- Genuine passion for work and hunger to learn and grow, including interest and understanding of…
CSC (Corporation Service Company)
- The Capital Markets team in Europe provide corporate administration, private trustee and agency and specialised outsourcing services to some of the world’s…
- A buzzing hub of activity, our Dublin Head Office is an innovatively designed space above the original Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard…
- In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to…
- Improves business processes and systems by studying current practices;
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- This position requires a skilled and experienced Business Analyst, Ideally with Software Engineering and…
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as…
- You should have practical knowledge of change and project management methodologies.
- As the Business Analyst you will be involved in some exciting projects,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.