jobs in Drumcondra, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- As well as driving Customer Success, a key focus will be to act as an advocate for new…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
- This is a Senior Project Manager position that is responsible for managing large and/or complex infrastructure projects for Mastercard's Technical Operations …
North Dublin, County Dublin
- For each project, the Project Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a project plan with tasks and ownership set against business requirements.
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Understanding of P& fundamental’s desirable.
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders.
- Plans and manages the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the throughout the project duration until close…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels within an organisation, build trust and strong…
- Successful experience in change management in a large or complex organisation with particular emphasis on delivering enterprise software implementation projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.