jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
- Provide professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels according to agreed service levels.
- Full time2019-11-22-08:00.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- The support professional will be responsible for taking…
- You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, and train-travel and beyond…
- Further education and skills development is both encouraged and actively facilitated.
- CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is…
€20,500 a year
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships and phone plan to name a few.
- Refer a Friend for the role and receive €200 vouchers if candidate is successful at interview.
- You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers…
- CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Please email Rosanna.Loughnane@Concentrix.com if you are interested in the above role.
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement.
- There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in!
- You’ll benefit from 20 days paid holiday, incentives, discounts, on…
€25,000 a year
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships, VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.