jobs in Dublin
- Work closely with developers during the technical design and implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of…
- Our client, a leading London Market Insurance organisation, urgently requires an Interim Business Analyst to support Underwriting optimisation in their Dublin…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Self-starter with strong time management, good organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to…
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner to IT and business staff (including senior managers) at all stages of projects’ lifecycles to gain commitment and to…
- Experience with phases of the test cycle (Test planning, Test case development, test execution: manual and automated, regression, system test & user test).
€300 - €500 a day
- You will also gain experience working in global financial services provider.
- You will also need to have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- What you need to do now.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of online sales funnels.
- Leading the review and analysis of the organisation’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business…
€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- You would be working closely with clients to design appropriate solutions, you will then pass the detailed requirements to the development teams within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.