jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- As well as driving Customer Success, a key focus will be to act as an advocate for new…
€48,468 - €65,543 a year
- Dissemination of promotional content on the project website, social media and across traditional.
- National Institute of Digital Learning & Fiontar agus Scoil na…
- Permanent Health Insurance cover (income continuance) – If an employee has been 'disabled' for a continuous period of 6 months (26 weeks), s/he may be paid an…
- We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders.
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Have a working knowledge of the funds industry or have managed projects in the…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- For each project, the Project Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a project plan with tasks and ownership set against business requirements.
- Buzzing hub of activity, our Dublin Head Office is an innovatively designed space above the original.
- Penney’s store – so you can see the results of your hard…
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Understanding of P& fundamental’s desirable.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels within an organisation, build trust and strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.