jobs in Dunleer, County Louth
- An administrative assistant degree or a degree from a business school is a real plus.
- You'll work in an international/multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment…
- Subsequently, you will learn administrative aspects of various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc.
- The most important part of day-to-day operations is the requests we receive from our customers for technical consultants.
- Typical activities will be linked to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.