jobs in Dunshaughlin, County Meath
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Drive sales through ensuring SOPs and store standards are met on a daily basis.
€12.30 an hour
- It's a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it.
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
- Will have experience within the hire industry Strong PC skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly Good knowledge of transport and haulage Highly…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself working as part of a team of 8 to deliver the highest standard of work.
- In addition to this, there is an onsite canteen.
- Hold a current PSA Security Guard License is essential.
- Key holding responsibilities to include opening/closing of the Store.
- Main purpose of the role:
- Irish Institute of Credit Management qualification desireable.
- Responsibility for managing a substantial debtor’s ledger of clients.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience working within operations, administration or.
- In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services…
Robinstown, County Meath
- Duties to include carrying out multi-drop deliveries,tailift use,recording of digital signatures,upkeep and cleaning of truck,reporting of issues back to office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.