jobs in Dunshaughlin, County Meath
- Deliver hot fresh food, in a clean and friendly restaurant, giving customers a great experience each visit, every time.
- Deliver A Great Customer Experience.
- Naturally inclined to work in a safe manner, following procedures, using appropriate PPE and looking out for own and colleague’s welfare.
- If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/159 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
- Self-motivated to contribute to the overall success…
- If you are a non - EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Nov 6, 2019, 12:31:00 PM.
- Health and Social Care Professionals.
- Informal enquiries should be made to:
- He/She will be required to develop good interpersonal relationships with the…
Cleaning Contractors Ltd
- Contract Cleaners wanted, early mornings some daytime work involved.
- Navan town centre, experience preferable.
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare (completed or in progress).
- Conduct all work in a safe and responsible manner following the plant’s rules and regulations.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms using…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Ensure completion dates are met.
- Please note we also have another role like this in North West Dublin.
- Managing health and safety on Site.
€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- Third level education with a professional qualification in Claims Management industry related.
- Excellent communication, relationship management, analysis,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.