jobs in Eas Géitine, County Limerick
You refined by:
- As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others.
- Plan, create, deliver, and report findings from, design workshops for all levels of the organisation.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum level 8…
- Working closely with the product owners, the development team, QA, with the product leadership in San Jose, your job will include:
- You will be expected to contribute to full-stack development, have exposure to the full software development lifecycle, and adhere to a quality management…
- Supports Reliability Growth activities, both during product development and for fielded product.
- Determine current reliability evidence (Reliability Planning,…
- As R&D Core Team Member you will support the global cross functional platform core team and you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of multiple…
- Support software and systems engineering teams with trouble shooting, characterization and validation activities for prototypes and sub-systems.
- Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
- As Software Test Team Lead you will:
- With a BA/MA/PhD degree in toxicology or a related field you certainly have 4-8 years of pre-clinical medical device development experience.
- Perform software implementation, following coding guidelines and taking into account system characteristics to produce optimal performance, reliability, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.