jobs in Ennis, County Clare
You refined by:
€10.10 an hour
- This would not be suitable for someone who is in full time education due to the mid-week flexibility required.
- Your day to day responsibilities will include; Responsible for entire process leading up to and including invoice payment within the relevant region.
- You will be a qualified Dispensing Optician and naturally good with people.
- Specsavers are currently recruiting for a qualified and CORU registered Dispensing…
- Keeps current on Standards and trends in Clinical Chemistry.
- The Senior Development Scientist carries out the activities, application studies, experiments and…
- Using all social, database, networks, job boards, colleges and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
- And we haven't disappointed.
- Part qualified accountant or other recognised accountancy qualification desirable.
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999,…
- Increasing direct retail and online sales through targeted use of digital marketing, social media, e-commerce and advertising.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- In order to succeed, you will need to have prior experience within an accounts department and ideally a fast-paced organisation.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to have previous experience in Insurance Customer Service and hold an APA or similar general insurance related…
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.