jobs in Ennis, County Clare
You refined by:
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics (undo)
- A Third level qualification in a Science/Engineering discipline.
- Responsibility for rotated laboratory duties including; - calibration, temperature and humidity…
- Proven DBS Leader ( or equivalent Operational Excellence/ Continuous Improvement experience) with an innovative and creative track record and a flair for…
- Provide technical and managerial guidance to individual contributors and supervisors; provide informal and formal feedback to project/core teams.
- Ensure all procedures reflect current practices.
- Work with technical operations, validation and other relevant departments to lead the implementation of new…
- Graduate Career opportunity open to candidates who meet the minimum criteria as described and are due to graduate 2020 - expected start date Summer 2020.
- Applicants should be prepared to travel as necessary during the project transfer period.
- A Third level qualification in a Science or related discipline.
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make sub-assemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand…
- Business Degree or equivalent APICS Certification or IIPMM Diploma and/or has at least 6 years’ experience in a relevant Buyer/Planner position.
- Preparation and maintenance of CE technical files in compliance with current IVDD and preparation for compliance to new IVDR.
- Available to travel in HGM-region up to 50%.
- Drive significant year-over-year distribution cost reductions.
- Ensure customers have high confidence in Beckman’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.