jobs in Fingal
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Preferred experience in a financial services, trade finance or payment processing environment.
- Control payment, settlement and assignment instructions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Understand client business goals and marketing objectives, and translate them into paid media objectives,…
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- *This is a 9 month contract**.
- BA/BS degree preferred (degree in Math, Statistics,…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The tasks carried out on a regular basis will include the following:
- Responsible for managing the employee benefits processes.
- Salary: €30-€40k DOE.
€28,000 a year
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies.
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€24,500 a year
- Salary: 24,500 + generous language allowance.
- Fluency in one of the following: Dutch/Finish/Danish/Norwegian/Hebrew.
- Fixed Income/Fundamental Analyst duties:
- Another language in addition to English would be preferable but is not essential.
- For this role you must have the following:
- Strong excel skills and PowerPoint.
€28,000 a year
- Shift hours with shift allowance.
- Offline review: Working Knowledge on ability to review user generated content and decide whether it’s compliant with policy.
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- Ability to support large complex change initiatives arising from regulatory developments with ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.