jobs in Fingal
You refined by:
€462 - €725 a week
- Following a competition, a Panel will be established from which temporary and permanent positions will be filled in the 12 months following the Panel’s…
- If you are looking for a part time job that will both work around your schedule & build your practical knowledge of banking in Ireland, then we want to hear…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- To provide effective administrative and support service to the Student Fees function within the Finance department and contribute to its development across…
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling.
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs…
- You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either.
- You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play.
€10.34 an hour
- 3 Month fixed term contract - 20 Hours per week - Shifts to include days, evenings & weekends.
- Happy to help, eager to learn and just a little bit obsessed with…
€10.34 an hour
- Sales will be important, of course, as will things like managing stock, setting up displays, and making sure your store looks great.
- A good home for everyone.
€26,000 - €28,000 a year
- The successful candidate(s) will gain valuable experience of our operations processes serving our ESB Energy customers and supporting the Customer Service and…
- Project business and administrative tasks and supporting project staff in general administration such as; proof reading, report formatting, printing, binding,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.