jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- This role is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract and will be based in PTSB Head Office, St. Stephens Green.
- Customer Resolution Centre (CRC) Adviser.
- Third Level qualification (Highly Desired).
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering (AML) software within the AML area.
- An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a Credit Administrator to join our client and be part of an exciting project for a period of 6 months with…
€22,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- To receive and handle inbound telephone enquiries in accordance with Client and Regulatory requirements, including use of call scripts.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel for tasks including: information research , sorting of large volumes of data, updating multiple excel sheets simultaneously and…
- This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled…
- IT Operations management is the process of managing the day-to-day IT infrastructure including managing the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability…
- Would be required to have Pipefitting Certificates, CSCS or equivalent and valid passport.
- Currently looking for several Pipefitters mates/ apprentices for a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.