jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- As a retail assistant you are the core of our business and play a vital role in our success.
- We also offer great opportunities to develop your career with us…
- You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either.
- You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play.
- An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a Claims Administrator to join our client and be part of an exciting project for a period of 3 months initially…
Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- In addition, as part of your reward package you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel for tasks including: information research and sorting of large volumes of data and payment processing and tracking.
- This role will see you deal with internal departments and bank branches and obtain relevant documentation.
- Third Level qualification (Highly Desired).
Shiseido International France
- The bareMinerals counter gets busy during peak times so we expect you be able to multitask and go out of your way to support you team.
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get to know some.
- IT literate and proficient in MS office.
- Whether you’re a student trying to make some extra cash, or have a bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your…
- Click here to see What it means to be a teacher.
- Keep current with school policies and company aims.
- Duties assigned include, but are not be limited to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.