You refined by:
jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain or a quantitative field preferred.
- Effective at organising project work, prioritising and multitasking across…
€10.94 - €14.20 an hour
- Be able to conduct and receive all work instructions through the English Language.
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also own initiative.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€11.00 - €11.50 an hour
- Commute to Greenogue Business Park daily for an 8 am a start.
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
- You will be joining a dynamic and diverse organisation with a great reputation.
- An ideal candidate would hold a full QFA or an Honours degree, but this is not…
- In order to succeed in this role you will need to be results orientated and driven to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, Experience in…
- Multi-disciplinary teams representative of medical, nursing, health and social care professionals, management and general support staff play a pivotal role in…
Louth & Meath Education & Training Board
Dunboyne, County Meath
- Louth and Meath Education and Training Board (LMETB) invites applications for teaching positions that may arise during school year 2019/2020.
- As part of our strategic roadmap for scaling the Purchase to Pay process we are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist based in the Dropbox Dublin…
- Process contractor jobs for payment.
- Responsible for answering Emergency phone during working hours if required.
- Excellent IT skills and MS-Office.
Dovetail Human Resource Solutions
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- You will proactively manage the sourcing activities for multiple projects focusing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.