jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE FROM YOU • An experienced Sales Associate used to multi-tasking and working in a fast paced environment within a high volume store • A…
- Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support,…
- Support PMO on ensuring delivery of project reports are on time and meeting quality criteria.
- Following up on all approved changes including disseminating new…
- Conduct current and future inventory analysis, ensuring proper coverage in line with customer & financial requirements at each customer fulfilment centre.
The Swatch Group Ireland
- We want YOU to give our customers an exceptional Swatch & Flik Flak experience during their visit to Swatch Stores.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- Take control of your own development.
€13.21 an hour
- You will receive temporary assignment with an initial duration of 6 months.
- You will have achieved a minimum of a pass in your leaving certificate in both Maths…
- Informal Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
- Temporary full time (12 Months).
- It is expected that the candidate will provide system level support…
- This is an opportunity to gain fantastic retail experience, learning quickly about our products and gaining some real jewellery expertise that you can share…
- Developing a detailed understanding and knowledge of the Religious & Education business portfolio.
- Mid term alterations and renewals) of Property, Liability and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.