jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
€120 - €129 a day
- While working for a well known organisation you will gain invaluable experience and the possibility of an extension after your assignment.
€25,000 a year
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level…
€15.19 an hour
- You will also need to meet the minimum educational requirements of 360 points at Leaving Certificate to include English and Maths at ordinary level or a 2:2…
- Social work, social care, psychology, counselling, youth work, community development.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of mental health issues, good practice in…
€30,950 a year
- Month end and year end analysis and review of accounts.
- Maintain efficient business administration processes to ensure accounts payable invoices are entered in…
Local Government Jobs Ireland
- Completed application forms must be submitted not later than Midnight on the date specified above.
- Climate Change Coordinator ,Dublin City Council (Senior…
- We are a top-rated Microsoft Gold Education Partner and Apple Solution Expert in Education offering industry leading technology, best in class educational…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures.
- Receive and distribute post in the department.
- Excellent Ms Office Skills, Outlook, Word essential.
- Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
- Dealing with queries to ensure invoices are paid promptly.
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.