jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
€65,000 - €70,000 a year
- Use social media to manage crisis and severe complaints where required.
- Manage social media customer generated content.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- To complete other ad hoc administration duties including running reports and mail merges.
- Previous administration related experience preferable.
€30,950 a year
- Month end and year end analysis and review of accounts.
- Maintain efficient business administration processes to ensure accounts payable invoices are entered in…
Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
- Gain understanding of all areas of the store and company strategy.
- Communicate and promote Primark’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
Dublin West, County Dublin
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures.
- Receive and distribute post in the department.
- Excellent Ms Office Skills, Outlook, Word essential.
Local Government Jobs Ireland
- Completed application forms must be submitted not later than Midnight on the date specified above.
- Climate Change Coordinator ,Dublin City Council (Senior…
€80 a day
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Firstly, working with a leading technology brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices and receive…
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to…
Credit Suisse Campus
- Our Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from June to August and is open to penultimate year students graduating in 2021 who are passionate about gaining an…
€13.21 an hour
- You will receive temporary assignment with an initial duration of 6 months.
- You will have achieved a minimum of a pass in your leaving certificate in both Maths…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.