jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Dervla…
- As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to industry-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun…
€15 - €17 an hour
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate, the chance to gain invaluable experience within in reputable organisation along with the view to extend your…
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- Accurately process stock quickly and to the highest standard,…
- Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
€11 an hour
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying).
- An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour,…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- One to two years administration experience in an office.
- Assisting in general office administrative tasks such as processing of invoices.
- Assess where social conditions are a major factor in health and social wellbeing, consult and plan with the service user/ relevant team/ service and arrange…
€13.21 an hour
- As it is an three month placement, students will be considered for this position if they have the above mentioned requirements.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.