jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
South Dublin, County Dublin
€11.00 - €11.50 an hour
- Ben joined FRS Recruitment as a Commercial Recruiter in our Temporary Division.
- Commute to Greenogue Business Park daily for an 8 am a start.
- Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community.
- Bachelor's Degree with somefinance or accounting experience or significant…
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
€9.80 - €13.00 an hour
- Strong MS Office skills and typing skills.
- Proven Experience in an office environment.
- Ability to proactively manage tasks.
- I look forward to hearing from you!
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Must have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- To be successful, you will be someone who has the ability to use initiative and be super proactive in…
BOI Payment Acceptance
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Drive KYC contacts down by implementing optimisation and quality control programmes to eliminate inefficiencies and constantly improve current process.
€29,584 - €39,830 a year
- Should a current serving Teagasc staff member be successful in their application through open public competition for this post, their current contract of…
€11.50 - €12.00 an hour
- Headquartered in Ballycoolin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and part of a global organisation.
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard;
€500 - €650 a day
- Educated to Degree level , or an alternative Finance Industry Related Qualification and/or PRINCE2.
- ISEB Business Analysis qualification (or IIBA), or.
€12.50 an hour
- €13 p/day daily allowance (this is in place of mileage).
- Liaise with store manager prior to leaving ensure they are happy with work completed;
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.