jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Our client, a large well known Banking organisation, is recruiting for a temporary Data Entry Clerk in their busy back office processing centre based in South…
€13.00 - €13.50 an hour
- The Role: As Clerical Officer, you will be required to support key functions for the organisation's Dublin office.
- The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Prepare deals for payment adhering to all payment standards.
- Check/ Verify all AML/CDD documentation received is compliant and in line with our current Account…
€11.50 - €12.00 an hour
- The Client: Headquartered in Ballycoolin, our client is a leading supplier to the healthcare industry and part of a global organisation.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- The key focus of this role is to co-orindate project activities across various business units globally and support integration activities across the…
€12 - €15 an hour
- Various Locations around Dublin 10, 12, 22, 24 and some south Co Dublin areas.
- An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary…
€12.50 an hour
- Undertaking general office administration including, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, sending mail and general clerical work.
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential.
- Requesting data from vendors and third parties and…
€12.50 an hour
- To have successfully completed an ECDL or equivalent course.
- Processing orders by phone, fax, e-mail and letter.
- Filing and general office duties.
- €13.13ph Increasing after 6 months.
- An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.