jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- BLM is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of employment and are proud to be a Top 50 Inclusive Employer.
- Your new company are a leading Irish financial services organisation who employ almost 500 staff in their Dublin city centre office.
- What you'll get in return.
- Caterpillar or distribution organisation awareness.
- Provide accurate forecasting for the national accounts feeding in to the S&OP process and financial planning…
- Â€¢ Development of criteria to be used to monitor the branch's risk management performance.
- Â€¢ Preparing, at least once a year, a summary report on the risk…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Employing over 2000 in more than 16 location, valued in excess of £4 billion, this organisation really could offer a fun enjoyable working environment and great…
- Key RequirementsThe successful candidate will have: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbalStrong inter-personal skillsAn ability to work as…
€57,000 - €72,000 a year
- This organisation is passionate to help those in need and you will be part of that gratifying process.
- You will have Service Delivery Manager experience within…
- I currently have a number of vacancies for Registrar Paediatric Doctors with a number of teaching hospitals in Ireland.
- An understanding of design concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Advent Geneva systems (Minimum 2 years Geneva experience).
€55,000 a year
- Requirements: You should have 2 - 4 years' successful track record in medical sales, within the medical devices industry with a high reliance on individual…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.