jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Accurately input orders, updating and amending computer systems with the order details as required.
- Provide effective administration support to the team as…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include: Pension scheme, retail discounts,…
- Secure and record lost and found property, following the correct procedure.
- We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your…
- Oversees the strategy, development & execution of display advertising campaigns, paid media advertising and social media.
- 5+ years in paid media role.
- We trade long hours so your flexibility is important to us – tell us about your availability during your application.
- Being a Food Assistant at Circle K.
€11.40 - €12.40 an hour
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Responsible for ensuring all data entered into Amgen systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
- May respond to low to moderate customer inquiries by following standard scripts and procedures.
- Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions…
Dentsu Aegis Network
- Our working parents are eligible for paid family friendly leave once they are with us more than a year and we offer a phased return to work to support their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.