jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends.
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary…
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- To be there for Provident’s customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints.
- Once you are up and running we will give you access to…
- With a desire to learn, work hard and be part of globally successful business, your attitude is equally as important as your experience.
€12.30 an hour
- It's a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it.
- We are able to accommodate school hours, early or late shifts along with weekend working.
- With a desire to learn, work hard and be part of globally successful…
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience with regards to process audit and improvement.
- Assist in the planning, organising and execution of Audits and…
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare in relevant modules.
- What does this role entail?
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organisation in a professional manner.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and deliver education and training where…
- If you are a senior Supervisor, or current Assistant Manager looking for their next challenge then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.