jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Account Manager (undo)
- Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value solution & service sales.
- Graduate level education or relevant experience.
Dentsu Aegis Network
- AV, Offline, Display, Paid Social, PPC, Partnerships clients are meeting their profitability targets.
- Be able to answer client questions on all specialist areas…
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which, unless prohibited by applicable law, may include criminal history…
- Ideally you’ve had exposure to the recruitment world and can bring that experience of the industry landscape to Social Talent.
- What’s in it for you?
- Identify new business areas to include maximising uptake of new product sales as well as implementing sales tactics to gain market share with core product.
- Sales qualification or formal training (desirable).
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages…
- A strong knowledge of Paid Search, SEO, Social & Analytics is required for this role.
- Experience managing, as a practitioner, PPC, SEO, and Social campaigns a…
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- FTC 12 months, huge opportunity to go permanent.
- This company works with some of the most well-known Irish Brands, and the successful candidate is expected to…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Manage a selection of core clients and creative projects, ensuring efficient project administration and seeing projects through to completion on budget and on…
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.