jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
- Month end and year end analysis and review of accounts.
- Maintain efficient business administration processes to ensure accounts payable invoices are entered in…
- Process supplier invoices to Sage 50 Accounts.
- Post sales receipts to Sage 50 Accounts.
- Post creditor payments to Sage 50 Accounts.
- Appointment to this role is subject to the candidate’s eligibility to work in Ireland, without any restrictions.
- The main duties will include;
€25,000 - €32,000 a year
- In return you will receive a salary of €30,000.
- You will work in a close knit environment with experienced and receive exceptional support for your development…
David Kennedy Financial Consulting
- An interest in digital marketing and website development is desirable but not essential.
- Assisting accountants with client audits, accounts, tax returns,…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- For more info see www.wallacemyers.ie/privacy-policy.
- Relevant experience as per duties outlined above.
- These include roles in accountancy, financial services,…
€30,000 - €32,000 a year
- Health Insurance after 6 months.
- We have an exciting role available as an Accounts Assistant for an upwardly mobile, sports media company.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Our client is a leading multinational organisation.
- Our client, a multinational company and leader in its field, is currently seeking to hire a first rate…
HRM Executive Recruitment
€35,000 a year
- They are looking for an Accounts Assistant that will be based in the Dublin office.
- Working knowledge of MS office packages, specifically Excel and Word.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts.
- Some of the day to day duties include:
- We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.