jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Experience in managing multiple project types such as web projects and/or online content preferred.
- Applications are currently being invited for the role of…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- For further information about the company please see our website: www.exyte.net.
- Liaise with the procurement lead during the package letting process, interview …
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
- Work within the current CDM process.
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Experience of working within professional services…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- The resource leader provides a view of the skillsets available to the organisation and contributes to the skill development plan of the organisation.
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Excellent documentation skills and process improvement.
- My Client is an international company that in manufacturing and supply specialist luxury consumer goods.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.