jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Focus on upselling and optimisation during weekly and quarterly meetings.
- SEO and SEM, driving global content strategy and marketing activities for our…
€48,468 - €65,543 a year
- Dissemination of promotional content on the project website, social media and across traditional.
- Experience of working in a higher education or e-learning…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- For each project, the Project Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a project plan with tasks and ownership set against business requirements.
- Permanent Health Insurance cover (income continuance) – If an employee has been 'disabled' for a continuous period of 6 months (26 weeks), s/he may be paid an…
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- We'll need you to have hands-on experience managing player support systems for a variety of games as well as experience interacting with product stakeholders.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels within an organisation, build trust and strong…
- Plans and manages the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the throughout the project duration until close…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- For further information about the company please see our website: www.exyte.net.
- Liaise with the procurement lead during the package letting process, interview …
Clonskeagh, County Dublin
- Frequent project based assignments using data analytics to develop and drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Personal ambition, initiative and drive.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.