jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel,…
- In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required).
- It all begins with outstanding talent.
- The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
- Liaise with the IT Team.
Smith & Williamson
- Demonstrable experience as a receptionist in a busy and professional office environment.
- Dictaphone typing, updating CRM database and managing mail-merges/e…
KOD Lyons Solicitors
- The candidate should have the ability to work on their own initiative and should be available for an immediate start.
€10 - €13 an hour
- My Client in the legal sector are experiencing a high volume workload over the festive period and are looking for an immediately available candidate to join…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will gain extensive experience working within an established Legal firm along side Senior Partners and Solicitors.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Previous Reception or Office Support experience.
- General administration, data entry, sorting and filing paperwork.
- Support other team members to ensure customers receive additional help, if required, in reaching a table, ordering and food delivery.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Making sure the database is updated with relevant information.
- If you have experience as a Receptionist combined with a background from the retail or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.