jobs in Glanmire, County Cork
You refined by:
- Search in Apple's internal systems for specific order details, e.g, delivery information, payment details, address-verification etc.
- Creative and can see opportunities to optimise and improve existing processes which enable scalability.
- We'd love to hear from you if you have experience in one…
- We review every app submitted based on a set of technical, content, and design criteria.
- Your focus will be qualifying third-party applications to ensure safety…
- Engaging with Wellness Ambassadors in each Apple store and corporate office in EMEIA, to facilitate the growth of the Wellness culture with Wellness programmes…
- Proven social networking proficiency including in depth data mining abilities.
- Be experienced in pro-active sourcing, including use of social networks and other…
- Knowledge in some of the following areas would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work cross functionally and…
- Your responsibilities include crafting and implementing workflows to aid with uncovering and reporting of issues to improve our product quality.
- This involves daily interaction with our payment partners to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payments and refunds by credit/debit card, wire…
- This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off and product discounts.
- For work-from-home criteria, please see additional requirements.
- This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.