jobs in Glanmire, County Cork
You refined by:
Collins McNicholas (undo)
- Experience in supply chain management and/or production planning using S&OP processes.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen in an established company, this role…
- Minimum of a certificate/diploma in Business Studies or secretarial skills course.
- General administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating…
- To answer incoming questions from Holiday Planning Counsellors, New Owner Resource Advisors and Member Services in a courteous and efficient manner and to…
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Supervisor should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- This is a permanent position with a competitive benefit package and would be ideal for a candidate who has supervisory experience in a HR Service Centre…
- This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent attention to detail, who is highly proficient in excel, is solution-focused and enjoys being customer…
- My client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation, as an excellent opportunity for a QC Chemsitry Analyst to join their NPI team in Cork.
- Good PC skills ~ MS office/data entry experience.
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems.
- Achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Pharmacist, physician or university degree in natural science, or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Expert knowledge of how to analyse and integrate data…
€10.10 an hour
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself during a trial period with a view to long term work?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.