jobs in Glanmire, County Cork
You refined by:
La Creme (undo)
- You have the opportunity to build relationships with co-workers during your assignment.
- La Crème recruit for a range of areas within the Public sector, this can…
- My client is seeking an ambitious and motivated HR Administrator to support a high volume project on a 9 month basis within a well-established large…
€13 an hour
- Manage the running of clinics weekly, prepare patient files, follow up appointments - process payment and insurance letters when required.
€21,000 - €25,000 a year
- Manage data - including maintaining, correcting, collating, and interrogating, validating and processing data.
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary.
€12.69 an hour
- Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong typing skills are desirable, MS Word, Excel and Similar IT software.
- Salary: €12.69 p/h.
- Do you enjoy working in a large organisation for a globally recognised brand?
- This role allows you to get exposure to both HR administration and general…
€31,000 - €35,000 a year
- This role requires candidates with experience coordinating to a high volume, supporting a busy HR department or high level administration.
€12 - €14 an hour
- Liaise externally with pharmacies, nursing homes, residential homes and other third parties as required.
- A great opportunity has opened up for an experienced…
- Support the wider team with general admin duties such as data entry, report writing and filing.
- Scanning, filing and updating CRM database.
- This role is for 6 months with a view to being extended based on performance.
- You will be passionate about providing support to the HR team to coordinate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.