jobs in Glanmire, County Cork
- Knowledge in some of the following areas would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work cross functionally and…
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for the Haematology Department University Hospital Cork from which current and future, permanent and…
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Cork University Hospital from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full…
M/A Com Technolgy Solutions
- Manage the annual intern placement programme for MACOM’s international team and be the international representative on the global MACOM intern programme team.
- 2 to 5 years related practical experience in API software development.
- Be responsible for all aspects of software API development including design, coding,…
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cash flow forecast.
- 1 year’s relevant experience.
- The Accounts Payable person will be responsible for a number of…
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Use a computerised till system that has a barcode scanner.
- Process store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers.
- 2 years` experience in a retail role is desirable.
- Knowledge and practical experience with food R&D/Quality laboratories is desirable.
- We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.